Crown Princess Mary’s Bridge is a part of the new road connection, which links Tørslev Hage with Frederikssund. For use of the bridge, the following Terms and Conditions apply:
- Common traffic rules apply on the bridge
- Signage, barriers and reduced speed regulation must be respected at all times
- The license plate on the vehicle passing the bridge is photographed when passing the payment portals. The driver and passengers are not visible in the picture
- It is forbidden to stop on the bridge and at the payment portals
- When crossing the bridge, the owner or registered user of the vehicle are obligated to pay for the passage
- Following Prices and Fees apply for using the bridge
- If you own a Bizz from one of the providers mentioned at fjordpay.dk, it can be used to pay for the passage.
- Any complaints and objections regarding the passage on the bridge and the associated collection must be made by contacting Customer Service.
Enjoy your trip cross the bridge.