Skip to main content

Frequently asked questions

There are several ways to pay.

  • If you already have a bizz, you simply place it on your front windscreen, and the payment will automatically be deducted.
  • You can register for Fjordpay, which is the Frederikssund Connection’s automatic payment scheme. Once you have registered, you can cross whenever you like, and the payment will be deducted from the payment card associated with the agreement.
  • The last option is to pay after crossing the bridge. In that case you should be aware that a fee of DKK 20.00 is added.

Read more about how to pay


If you think you have been charged too much for crossing Crown Princess Mary's Bridge, you must write to us by completing this form.

Send a message to our Customer Service

If you have an agreement with Fjord Link Frederikssund about automatic payment, you must log in to "My account". You can always access "My account" easily by clicking the padlock icon in the top right corner of this website.

If your agreement has an expiry date, you must create a new account for a fixed term using the same registration number. The old agreement will then be overwritten.

If you have an agreement about automatic payment and would like to terminate it, you must log  into "My Account" in the menu.

In "My Account", choose "Change profile" and press the green button "Delete this account".


Customer Service
We can help

Find the answers to the most frequent questions
Write us a message